Please respect the rules of the Forum so that we may ensure that our online community is a comfortable atmosphere for all members to share and exchange information and ideas. Violations of any of the below rules may result in a permanent ban on the offending account.
All complaints should be communicated directly to the Webmaster via email.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post other members’ phone numbers, pictures, or other non-listed personal information without their permission.
- No trolling. Don’t create inflammatory or nonsensical posts just to get a response. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll.
- Attack the message, not the messenger. If heated debates occur, criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated. No member is allowed to engage in public ad hominem or personal attacks on any other member. Treat others on this forum the way you would like to be treated.
- Do not post pornographic, sexually offensive, sexually explicit, vulgar, or objectifying content.
- Post in the right forum! Resist the temptation to post something off-topic because you think you’ll get “better responses” in a particular forum.
- Each forttryongardens.org member may have only one account. Creating multiple accounts for the same person is strictly prohibited.
- Members may create posts advertising their own personal and professional services of relevance to other members. However, blatant and multiple advertising of commercial products and services for companies not owned and operated by members (SPAM) is not tolerated, and these threads will be immediately deleted.